Motor bike tours in Tyrol
Motorbike routes through magical alpine landscapes
The Tyrolean lowlands offer lots of charming tour options that lead over the border to Bavaria, as far as South Tyrol or into the Salzburger Land. Roads peppered with magical views wind past gentle mountain ridges and imposing rock faces. Whether it's long straights or mountain roads with lots of hairpin bends and great panorama stops, you can let freedom on two wheels rip in and around Tyrol.
Thanks to easily reachable location with good transport links on the northern edge of the Alps you can plan a wonderful motorbike holiday from the mountain village of Mariastein. The Zillertal valley is just 44 kilometres away, it's 100 kilometres to the Brenner Pass and the Großglockner High Alpine Road can also be reached in approx. 100 kilometres to name just a few examples for great tour destinations. Secured parking spaces for motorbikes at Hotel Mariasteinerhof ensure that your machine is stored safely away.
Motorbike tours in Tyrol
Rev up the engine and select a tour in the Kitzbühel Alps and surrounding area:
- Zillertal – Krimmler Waterfalls – Thurn Pass
This tour leads, among other things, to the famous Krimmler Waterfalls, which impress with their 380 metre drop over several steps.
- Right through the Lower Tauern mountains – the giants' tour (approx. 490 km)
With the Filzen Saddle, Dienten Saddle, Sölk Pass, Turracher Höhe, Nockalm Scenic Road, Katschberg mountain and Twenger Talpass you cross several alpine passes on this whole day tour – the ultimate motorbiking experience.
Other suggested tours
- Loferer Steinberge – Thurn Pass – Wilder Kaiser (approx. 206 km)
- Chiemsee (approx. 187 km)
- Pillerseetal circular tour (approx. 76 km)
- Loferer Steinberge – Hochkönig – Zell am See (approx. 177 km)
- Around the Wilder Kaiser (approx. 100 km)
- Kaiserwinkl – Bayrischzell – Thierberg – Eiberg – St. Johann (approx. 150 km)
- Small Glockner tour (approx. 240 km)
- Big Glockner tour (approx. 400 km)
- Reit im Winkl – Weitsee – Rossfeld – Thumsee (approx. 280 km)
- From Pillerseetal into Salzkammergut (approx. 340 km)
- Großglockner – Staller Saddle (approx. 460 km)
After your motorbike trip you relax at the idyllically situated Mariasteinerhof where the smart wellness area and a dinner prepared with love await you. Please feel free to send your no-obligation enquiry to the Mariasteinerhof team!